Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone not in stock but refund will take up to 14 days!

Upgraded my iphone 7 yesterday and online saying it in stock (the only reason I went with black!!). Get text this morning to say its out of stock and will take longer to arrive. So I ask for refund so I can go to Carephone Warehouse to upgrade today ...

tardis1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device / Carry on contract?

Hi there, If i pay off my handset, do I still need to pay the airtime, or can I cancel it? I'm on O2 refresh, pay monthly. Thanks,Anna

Anna2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number to leave 02

Hi this is the third time im asking for a PAC the previous two times I was given one through online chat but they didnt work even though I was well withing the expiry date of the PAC. Coud i receive another one that works please?

Sadaf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paying off device bill

if i pay off my device bill can i cancel my tariff and pay just for sim only

Grumry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my phone in Europe

Can I use my O2 tariff in Europe to ring mobiles and landlines and also mobile is registered in other countries e.g. Ireland

Fuentes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

I was browsing and I kept getting pop ups then I get a text saying thx for signing up with jamjar mobile at 4.50 a month or text stop ... what do I do ? I am scared 4:50 will be put on my o2 bill every week or is it a scam to get me to text stop ? Pl...

Becky3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting a month for a refund

O2 took money from my account for a cancelled contract, even though they admitted it was their error. Phoned 17/12/18 and was told 5 working days for refund. Was told to ring bank for DD indemnity but due to personal circumstances I was not allowed t...

Cazi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TWO PHONE NUMBERS ON ONE PHONE?

Is it possible to have two numbers on one phone? I am setting up a new business with a new phone number and possibly selling the old business so I want to receive calls for both businesses without the hassle of having two phones, also I will want to ...

MOOSEMAN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pavement

I’ve just recently paid my bill and it has came of my bank even thought I got an email saying it’s been declined then I paid it again and it worked but I’ve the failed payment has came off my bank

David11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos