Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Online store guidance

Using the support of an o2 representative online, I placed an order before Christmas for the new iPad Pencil and IPad keyboard for the 12.9” 2018 iPad. Pencil arrived, as did the keyboard - but it was the wrong keyboard. Spoke with o2 verbally via 20...

IT_geek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early out of sim card

i am 6 months into my 12mth contract and have changed jobs and now have company phone so want some idea of how much it will cost to cancel my contract with 02 as don't use it

Resolved! Viewing my bill

Hi, I am just looking for some advice. I recently finished my contract with o2 and took out a new contract in carphone warehouse, through the o2 network still. Does anyone know what I should use to access my billing info (Am I still meant to use the ...

Toni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I have no my mobile data connection through my Huawei P20 pro. I have tried turning off/on several times, and checked that mobile data and data roaming is switched on. Prefered network mode is set to 4G/3G/2G auto, and carrier is set to Automatic, sh...

Resolved! Contacting O2

Hi, I just upgraded my phone and realised that I don't really like the phone. I want to cancel the upgrade or exchange it for a different phone. I want to stay with O2, I read online I have 14 days to change my mind I just need to contact O2 customer...

SO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting

My tx messages won’t send

Kimmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Hey peeps how do I change the date that payment is taken for my bill?

Halgrid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling from Abroad - Does it really Works!!!

Hi, I am using my phone out of EuroZone using Wifi calling, but I still keep getting charge. I use iPhone 6 plus and in my settings, Mobile Data is off, Data Roaming is off and I am connected via wifi. When I use my phone to ring home or when I recei...

BirSha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancell my contract

Please cancell my device because my contract is finish

cancell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos