Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No active network

New o2 customer bought phone and sim that arrived today. The phone does not pick up the o2 network and I can not send texts or calls. I have been passed from pillar to post. No one can help me or give me my new phone no. I can not access my email as ...

Sheryl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which ombudsman do O2 belong to

I need to make a complaint about O2 as they are billing me for a phone they sold to my child after endlessly hassling him at school. The handset was returned the day after it arrived, well within the 14 day cooling off period but they are now insisti...

SEGSIE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Dongle Youtube / Netflix playback

Ok, so I'm experiencing a strange issue with my 4G dongle on my Windows 10 desktop. Speedtest.net reports a download rate of 30Mbps. If I watch a youtube video, 'auto' quality setting will default to 480p. If I manually up it to 720p, it constantly b...

robdood by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown Charge to my account

I have just checked my billing and noticed there is a charge of £4.50 and I have no idea what it is for or where it has come from. Has this happened to anyone else and can I be refunded for this amount?

GarySSH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel my contract?

I have paid the 2 years and it is up tomorrow.I want to cancel it and get this device unlocked but no where does it tell me how to cancel

Online store guidance

Using the support of an o2 representative online, I placed an order before Christmas for the new iPad Pencil and IPad keyboard for the 12.9” 2018 iPad. Pencil arrived, as did the keyboard - but it was the wrong keyboard. Spoke with o2 verbally via 20...

IT_geek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! early out of sim card

i am 6 months into my 12mth contract and have changed jobs and now have company phone so want some idea of how much it will cost to cancel my contract with 02 as don't use it

Resolved! Viewing my bill

Hi, I am just looking for some advice. I recently finished my contract with o2 and took out a new contract in carphone warehouse, through the o2 network still. Does anyone know what I should use to access my billing info (Am I still meant to use the ...

Toni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I have no my mobile data connection through my Huawei P20 pro. I have tried turning off/on several times, and checked that mobile data and data roaming is switched on. Prefered network mode is set to 4G/3G/2G auto, and carrier is set to Automatic, sh...

Resolved! Contacting O2

Hi, I just upgraded my phone and realised that I don't really like the phone. I want to cancel the upgrade or exchange it for a different phone. I want to stay with O2, I read online I have 14 days to change my mind I just need to contact O2 customer...

SO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos