Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Boku

Can't pay with boku...

filip291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed delivery

Ordered new device and it wasn’t delivered to me but signed for somewhere else have contacted O2 three times now and despite them saying they “have my back” and saying they’re sending a replacement device there is still no sign of it!!!! This was a C...

Alanh1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer transfer old number

I requested number transfer Sunday and understood it would take 48 hours to change. Still not changed. Can't seem to contact o2 on live chat. Had to hold on for ages on phone and gave up. Can I send an email? Not a good experience so far. If anyone k...

Ending

Hi I know I'm stupid but over 15 months ago I got a call from a nice guy and after pestering I agreed to 8.00 a month sim only knowing I could cancel as he was persistent. I don't check my bank but someone did today and realised I'm paying 10.97.I ne...

Ending by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam number

I just received a missed call which I didnt reply to from a strange number.The number was +1091732180015056444.I've never seen a number this long and was wondering if it was one of those scams were you end up with a massive phone bill?

marty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help needed- keep my number

HiI've just joined o2 with a brand new phone/sim(pay monthly). I was with giffgaff(pay as you go)I have filled in the 'keep my number form' twice now since 03/01/19 but nothing has happened.How do I even contact o2? I've also waited 2 hours for an ag...

Tash82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 day cooling off period - contract reinstatement

What are the rules and regulations for reinstating original contract + discounts after the 14 day cool down period and opting out of an upgrade?

IRF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading contract

So I’ve upgraded my current contact via the my o2 app. This is the only way I can do this as I am currently in Thailand. It said o2 had a deal where it would pay off my current contract amount if I upgraded my sim. But it’s saying I still have an amo...

Jenny777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix 6 month offer

I recently purchased a new SIM only deal which included 6 months free Netflix.. I have had email confirmation of this from o2.. but when I try to activate it on my phone, it says my number is not elegible for the offer... I messaged a guru but they c...

Davis74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay monthly contract in my name but brother uses it

Hello, does anyone know if I’d be able to cancel the contract or airtime and just pay off the device plan as my brother hasn’t paid his bill this month (silly me I know helping him out) coz if he doesn’t pay in 14 days it’ll go into default and I no ...

Bianca94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos