Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim Swap with new deal

My current O2 contract has been paid off and I've sourced a new phone from elsewhere (but still with O2 network).As this is not an upgrade direct with O2 (but a new purchase with new phone and sim etc) can I still perform a sim swap and therefore tra...

Gerry123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

I have swapped from pay monthly to pay as you go but want to keep my number how long does it take?

mcf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Phone

How & when will i receive the free iphone 6s supplied with the iphone X contact I have recently taken out?Can i collect from store?

Lana01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flying from Gatwick to Las Vegas

I have been charged £35.00 extra for data usage. I was flying to Vegas on the day in question, apparently I used the data while over Norway. I didn't use my phone, and didn't fly over Norway, can anyone explain please?

Andy4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant receive calls

im currently in Spain i cant receive any calls just says my phone is switched off which it isnt. Anybody else having problems?

sja307 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract not connected with my account

I recently purchased a new phone through a third party retailer Mobile Phones Direct and started a new contract.I received the phone and it's all working fine with the temporary number but I have had no communication from O2 and I need to get my old ...

ADJC1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen phone

Hi All,I went bowling last night and found out that my phone had gone out of my pocket before I left. To cut a long story short I'm pretty sure it was stolen. I have never connected it up to apple or icloud so stupidly can't use any of the apps for '...

RachelP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no internet

no internet access , veryannoyed at tgis, not had internet for uite some time, was supposed to get new data 16th dec, but i have nothing, whats the best way to get internet i want, my husband has loads of data on his phone, and can use it for long ti...

holly8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade - how long does it take?

Hi advice needed please...I upgraded on 17th Dec in Car phone warehouse. I'm using the new handset with my old SIM as instructed but I'm still getting the same data allowance as my old contract (3GB) whereas new contract and handset (s9) has 16GB...A...

Leeann82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in the US

Hi, my data is working for some of my apps but on many others it just does not work. For example, I can use the my O2 app or Facebook but Pokémon go or other games will not load despite my signal remaining strong. Is this normal?

ADavies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos