Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

🚀£20 Voucher Reward With The Priority Beta App Testing Adventure🚀

Hey everyone! Exciting news! We're on the lookout for enthusiastic Virgin Media O2 customers to be part of our Beta testing group for the Priority app. The goal is to help us find any issues and continue to improve our app’s performance. What's in it...

Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 bill

Hello. I want to make online payment, but my bill is disconnected now. So how i need to do that?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A considered regression of a contract

Ok, So I've been looking into switching down my current contract into something more managable as I'm currently paying a little more than I would want. However I believe I have found a way in which I can move from Refresh to Sim-Only to Pay&Go. Howev...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 pay monthly new contract

It has been almost one week since I took out a new contract. Every time I login into my o2 account I just see discontinued bill I do not see the new contract. When go into the o2 app nothing shows up at all data, minutes, texts is blank. I want to kn...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed contracts and no service!!

I changed from payg to monthly taking an iPhone 5s a week ago wanted to keep my old number 4 times o2 tried to swap my number didn't work ,eventually I did it with text service simswap but payg tariff is on phone and not monthly. Keeps asking me to t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data in Norway

Hey. I'm on pay monthly with o2 travel activated. I've used my phone all over the world particularly all over Norway. I'm currently down south in Arendal, I can only get a 3G connection and even it's only 0.2mb. Tried a guru who asked me to switch of...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linked Accounts & finding it impossible to unlink them

My ex husbands account is linked to find on my 'My O2' but there's no unlink option.. After trying all week to get through to CS theyve sent me instructions but the options they're on about don't exist. I need them unlinked - surely for data protecti...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! receiving calls from my UK sim when overseas

Hi I have two mobile phones. An iPhone 5 and an older Nokia C7. When in the UK I have a uk sim in my iphone. I go to Northern Cyprus (The Turkish side) regular. As my iphone 5 was first set up there using my KCell Turkish number, then, whenever I'm b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

Poor customer service, i wangt to renew my contract but can't seem to find somebody to chat to, everybody is busy. I'm a long standing customer and have 8 days to decide if i'm going to leave o2. Give me a good reason not to. Not happy, Andrew Hepwor...

Resolved! Credit check

Hiya can i just ask how they did a credit check as im not sure whether mine was dodgy or not?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos