Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel Inclusive Zone - Australia

Hi! I recently changed my tariff to include the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt on. The new tariff went live on 17 February 2019 and I travelled to Australia yesterday (Feb 27). When I arrived, I received a message from O2 saying I'd be charged £7.20/M...

fallerl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel

Can someone point me in the direction of what process to follow to move number to other provider and cancel been a customer a number of years. Have found a good deal so looking at moving

Mobily by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! age verification

i cant get on my favourite dating sitedue to this ive no credit card and cant find my passportare there any other options many thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recommending O2 to a friend

Hi I was just wondering if I was to introduce a friend to O2 would there be any benefit in my own contract in there's?

Resolved! Direct Debit

Need to speak to someone about setting up direct debit for my saved card

Hotspot not connecting

Neither mine or the other half's phone will connect to devices that we are trying to connect to them. ie My work laptop connects to wifi no problem at home, work or public but won't connect to the personal hotspot when I try to tether. My girlfriends...

kingzoot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 default!

I really need help in looking to get a default taken of my credit file! The default is wrong and is stopping me getting a mortgage. I have contacted the credit file team by email as advised too by o2 but I have heard nothing back what so ever. I real...

Jade2508 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Do I have to register for roaming when abroad?

cookie47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

double of the bill

hello I posting this as I had four payments come out but I paid my phone bill two days before the date by my bank card and then today the bill by direct debit came out again and it leave me with no money so is there any why to be refunded the money b...

gazman23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

HiI’ve just upgraded my phone online about 5 mins ago and i was wanting to use a £100 off voucher I need to cancel and reorder the phone any1 know how I can do it?