Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Still cant redeem my Netflix offer. What is going on?????

21 days in for me now and no email about my offer. Also tried doing it manually through the supplied link in other posts with no joy. Goes through the verification and says go to netfix and the offer is automatically added but nothing happens or gets...

Network settings

I have a new, unlocked iPhone. I have inserted the sim and applied any updates, but it is not connecting to your network. I cannot make or receive calls or texts. I have removed the sim and reinserted it.

Loisemma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying ur bill

How do you change the date of your direct debit date

Donxc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged £4.50 a week subscription to zapwin

I'm on a pay monthly contract with o2 and I just recieved this text :FreeMsg: Thank you for subscribing to www.zapwin.com for £4.50 every week from Wahoo Limited until you text STOP to 83463. HELP? 03300538652At first right I'd say it was a scam and ...

Resolved! RESIGNATION

Hi, I have left the UK, I have tried to contact O2 by email but any attempt ended in a failure.So, if someone here could help to proceed with the blocking of my phonenumber and stopping the service contract, it would be a great succes. I do not want ...

Popol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which bolt-on for Jordan

I'm travelling to Jordan, and wondered whether O2 had a roaming agreement with this country. I've signed out of O2 Travel as Jordan wasn't listed as one of the countries included in this bolt-on. I've also provisionally signed up to "O2 Travel & High...

AC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to change my bank details and name

I am trying to change my banks details over and my name but it wont let me do it on my account. The name is going to be different so it is says it I have to contact someone. Please cna you help. I need it to stop the payments coming out of this accou...

Lottie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If you decide not to keep your phone during the 14 days..

I’ve just upgrade. I’ve 14 days to return. In that time am I able to try the phone or can you only return a phone unopened? Im moving from android to the iPhone XS Max so need to just test drive it first but I’m worried incase I can’t. Thank you. ju

Juju79 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos