Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel Inclusive Zone: What exactly is included?

Hi, I will be travelling to Canada, which is in the Travel Inclusive zone. I understand that I have to choose the right tariff to get the inclusive zone included for no extra charge: £20 and above 12 month sim only tariffs My question is: do the "120...

Jcf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges

Hi before I left to go to Australia on my holiday I joined o2 travel bolt .the question I have is If sent an sms with the wifi on does that trigger the 4.99 daily charge? thanks

Resolved! Netflix Offer

I Joined O2 on 15th Jan 19, but wasnt sure If the 6 months free Netflix offer was on at that time.. Is there any way I can check about the offer and if so any way to claim it at all..

Netflix

I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and the Netflix offer showed in my basket when completing the order. I've tried several times to apply for it however each time the website states my number is not eligible. I've spoke to someone on webchat b...

Mokimo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a new SIM

Hi I need a new SIM as my old SIM and Blackberry has deteriorated so much they aren't working. I don't want to change my contract - just order a new nano SIM suitable for a Samsung J6. Thanks

bartlett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internation phone calls

Hi i have received approx 8 phone calls over the weekend from South Sudan. Each one i cancelled until the last 3 then i just deleted them. This morning i have received a call from France. How can i stop these calls?

Steffie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having more money taken from my account

Hi, I have paid for my monthly tariff but have received an extra charge totally separate from that from O2 of £10 was wondering why this was the case

Joshcarty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mexico voicemail

How can I listen to my voicemail while in Mexico? I just keep getting a recorded message that it’s not available for my number?!?! £80 bill last month and I can’t get my voicemail! Ridiculous!

Mat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone aboard

How do I get my phone ready for use in Spain ?

Liza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos