Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

moving mobile supplier, bit confused with pac code, how it works

Hi there i would like some knowledge please, my contract is up on 31/3/2019 and after being with 02 for about 12 years i have decided its time for me to move to another network. I have read i need to get a pac code from 02 to keep my number , If i gi...

leea12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from PAYG to Pay Monthy

I recently came back to O2, having gone to Three when the merger was going to take place. I started off with a PAYG sim for a month whilst I looked at my usage and chose a tariff for PM. So stupidly I thought it would be straightforward to switch ove...

ST2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 have ruined my girlfriend’s credit rating

Today my partner received a letter from Lowell Portfolio to say they have purchased a debt for £32.98 from O2. This is the first she has heard of this debt, which is absolutely astonishing as presumably if O2 were owed money, they should have contact...

BenD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect no email collection reference

Hi guys, I've recently applied for a pay monthly contract with O2 for an iphone 7. I receieved a bunch of emails with legal documents and everything on the date that I applied and the website informed me that I'd be able to pick up the phone within a...

yeezy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UME Ltd - contacting to cancel

Hi everyone I have discovered this morning that a scam company called UME Ltd has been charging me £4.50 per week since November. I must have accidently clicked on a popup or advert or something but I certainly did not intentionally sign up to anythi...

LucyKate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hello, I am trying to upgrade online with delivery to my work address. The system says, they cannot deliver to that address. The address I enter is correct, it even has my company name for the post code using Royal Mail finder. What could be the prob...

Z-A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a name to an account/contract

Hi. I bought an iphone 18 months ago and have an o2 pay monthly contract. It is in my name but the phone is actually my daughters. She is about to go travelling and has taken out travel insurance which includes mobile cover.However, should she need t...

confused1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to new second phone

I have a new phone that I want to use as my main phone but still keep my current O2 contract phone. Is it possible to move my current mobile number to my new phone (not on O2 network) and get a new number for my existing O2 contract phone? As I said,...

Artio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service in London

Hi,I haven’t had any service today (cell and data) in Central and East London. I’ve tried restarting my phone but I still get “no service”. I’ve made no changes to my phone or plan.Anyone else had issues with their service?Best,W

wpmk by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coverage issues

Ive been having coverage issues for the last 3 months, have reported multiple times with vodafone continuously saying engineers are fixing a faulty mast or mast is down in your area. I have followed all the steps even factory reset the phone still no...

mcp1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos