Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How long for a spend cap too take effect

Klevera91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deal upgrade

Hi everyone need a bit of advice,been on a sim only deal since 26/11/18 and the plan doesn’t suit me anymore.im not using the data.Ive seen I can get better sim only deals elsewhere and not tied in.If I correct can I upgrade to a 30day sim only plan ...

iMessage and WhatsApp not working when roaming

HelloI’m currently in Australia and keep finding that my phone won’t send or receive iMessages or connect on WhatsApp. The rest of the internet services including email and other apps work fine. I’ve tried changing networks and phone resets but I get...

Resolved! Scam

I have just received a text message - "FreeMsg: thank you for subscribing to Just4Life for £4.50 per week from Nexgen until you text STOP to 64055". Of course I have'nt made any subscription.I have googled the phone number provided 02037403517 which ...

WendyS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Pay Monthly phone in Cuba

Hi. Can anyone tell me if you can use the Travel Bolt On for Cuba? I have looked through the list and can’t see it..TIA

Flyby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joined o2 today

Joined o2 today on a £11 monthly contract.They have told me because they did not put in place the discount the first bill would be £19.Going to cancel not for the extra £8 but because they would NOT Refund the extra charge.Regards Barry

barry2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I am in need to talk to someone who can help me with paying my phone bill! As I can’t pay it for at least another 2/3 weeks as I get paid then!! Can someone help me! Laura Bradley

Laura3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data

how do I top up my data

pdm6548 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos