Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! travel

Hi Will my phone work in Cuba

TeresaK20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit Refund

I took out an O2 contract in early April 2019. When I took out the contract I was required to pay a deposit of £275.00, which I did.I was told (and also did some research of my own to clarify), that after the third successful payment, the amount woul...

Resolved! Snack Games asking for my bank details

Hello, So I have been scammed by Snack Games and they have been taking money from me via O2 for over a year. I know, I know I used check my bills when they were paper based and for a long time I couldn't get in to my "MyO2" hence this has happened. A...

Swap persistantly faulty phone.

Hi all,I want to swap my persistantly faulty Samsung Galaxy S9+ for a different make/model.The speaker assembly on my phone keeps failing, which crackles and distorts the sound. (unpleasant to hear).I had my first phone repaired. (The courtesy phone ...

Anf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Rhodes, Greece

HiI’m off to Rhodes next week and have been reading up on the possibility of connecting to Turkish network(s) whilst there, and therefore being charged for roaming outside of Europe. I’ve switched from auto to set my network selection to O2 manually,...

mswanston by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim

bought a sim card from car phone warehouse. how to swap sims. it wont accept my serial number on swap my sim page

swanny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I keep replacement iPhone X - free screen replacement

I have made a claim using my “free screen replacement” and was told the claim was successful. I was also told I was getting a replacement iPhone with the exact same specs, colour, etc.My question is:Do I keep this replacement iPhone forever (which I’...

Strayfe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling stopped working

My WiFi calling stopped working a couple of days ago and no matter what I did I couldn't get it to work. Live chat said I needed to reset my network settings so I did but still won't work. Called CS and spoke to network services and they said it's sw...

Xperiafan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

Hi, just ordered a sim only contract yesterday and awaiting delivery, how long does this normally take? Thanks.

Ryanjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does a Spend Cap cover?

Last night, my son ran out of data, so I phoned and put a spend cap on. He then found the internet worked for him. This morning, when he woke up, there was no access,a nd he got another message, saying that he was out of data. Does the spend cap cove...

ruth_jean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos