Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have 8 more days of my monthly tariff and I've ran out of data, can you give me access to next month's data???

Inon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal Problem After Changing Numbers

I've recently just signed up to a 24 month pay-monthly deal with O2 after leaving Vodafone. Before joining I made sure to check online as well as in-store that I would be able to get a strong 4G connection both indoors & outdoors at home, and was ass...

Sam93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Post Office Delivered My Samsung S10+ To Repair Centre On **Personal info**19

But afer nearly two weeks there saying they not got the device have got no insurance silly me but post office tracking never lies only had the phone for week and half and was going to put it on insurance do not know what to do live chat wont help me.

Resolved! Roaming not working

I came out to Greece (from the UK) knowing my sim only contract would be due for a payment by the 20th May (halfway through the holiday). I have ran out of data and paid my bill off hoping it would refresh my 5GB of data like it normally does. The da...

Samdc89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hello. I would like to change date of my monthly bill. Please help me.E-mail: jarekpingu**Personal info**

Jaroslaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in USA

Can I use my phone in USA for free with the travel bolt on's active?

Resolved! Nexgen Ltd

I'm victim of a scam, Nexgen Ltd have billed me through my phone bill 8 X £4.50 for games I haven't had or signed up for, never imagined a company could just bill you for a service or good you'd not ordered or accessed. Even more shocked this could b...

TrishaA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What happens if you don't want to upgrade?

Hi, I am due for an upgrade in September. I am happy with my device and don`t want a new one. I am now paying £49 a month. As far as I understand the bill doesn't go down after the contract ends. But then a friend told me that it can be reduced by 25...

Boris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount

hi i recently upgraded my phone to o2 refresh and was told i could apply my student discount once receiving the phone which i tried to do but isn't recognising my code, i have spoken to o2 who told me to contact unidays to check the code is correct w...

TomAldrich by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos