Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I have a query on my latest bill

Hi, I have a query on my latest bill. It is showing a charge of £3.75 on Premium and Info Services - received and also a charge of £0.08 on Premium and Info Services - sent. The origin & destination is 65888. I don't know what this is? Please can you...

MichelleT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset not delivered

hello, 9 days ago i was upgrade my contract but my phone still did not comming.... what to do?

Vytautas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade when your still in contract

Question...... I have 4 lines on my account, off my lines none are eligible for upgrade but I urgently need a new phone as mine is knackered. I can not afford to pay off my device plan but have one line due up in 11 months. Is there anyway o2 would b...

Upgrade1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working

Im currently in iceland and my mobile data doesnt work...i followed by steps what i ve been told and still nothing...

matKart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only new customer

hiya I order a 18 mouth sim only contact over a week ago and I’ve had nothing back only 1 email saying to confirm my email address only dose anyone no how long it takes for a new customer

Resolved! Cant get Internet on my phone

I cant use my Internet on my mobile phone in the USA.I have had to use the hotel WiFi.My phone tells me I need to set it to Roaming, yet it still wont work.I have 15.5G mobile data left out of 20G that I am paying for...its a complete waste of money....

DazzerH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone at 02

I have returned my iPhone6 plus for repair (covered by insurance) using the DPD service from 02. It is nearly two weeks now and about seven calls later and it appears the phone is lost within the DPD/02 system. Investigations have started but I am to...

SteveI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos