Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing dates

Why is my next billing in 28 days i got my sim today and the date is 7 september and it says next bill in 5 October how can i change it to 7 October so its 30 days instead of 28

Tamim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

late payment of my bill

I have an overdue bill payment, that I have not yet been able to pay due to the fact that I have not been able to work due to a positive covid test. My phone has now been cut off because of this. I fully intend on paying my bill in full on Friday 15/...

Yateley24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam or Real?

Received a call from +44 161 524 7867 , Indian sounding accent, saying from O2, asking for amount of my last Bill, to offer discount. I thought O2 should know the amount of my last bill and hung up. The caller rang straight back, I didn't pick up. Th...

dw5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order

Hi, I've just had an email saying thanks for your order, when I've checked the order it says I've ordered a new Sim, I haven't?

Lynn64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill enquiry

Hello, I'm enquiring as to why my tariff is now £26.08 instead of £18.00.

JUJS93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

my bill goes up in april why is it gone up to £33.54

Majid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM

I recently lost my phone. o2 barred it for lost/stolen and IMEI, and sent me a new SIM. I have now found the phone and am trying to activate the SIM, without success for 24 hours. o2 told me the lost/stolen bar had been removed but has not mentioned ...

Gerrish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoices

I need VAT invoices, please. Cab I have all invoices, since VAT was ignored, reissued with the VAT stated

EdenTW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim

hi i have rec'd my new sim. I want to check about installing it and will llose details friom my previous sim

PC86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos