Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim only

Looking to keep my number and phone but change in six months. What is cheapest tariff for 6 months with 1000 mins a few texts and 1g data?

Esox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Guinea, Africa

My partner is in Guinea and his data is not working. His phone is showing as having 3G but not working. He has tried changing the apn, turning off 4G, choosing the carrier manually and restarting. None of these options have worked. Any suggestions gr...

Dibby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

My phone has just given me a message that 02 have turned off my 4G. Before I ring is there a problem with 02 today that other people are having, or have others had this message? TIA

MrsJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying my bill

I recently ended my contract as returned to live overseas and received a final bill which I would like to pay. I'd like to pay that with my MasterCard registered overseas but can't seem to do so. My number is xxxxxxxxxxx. Could you please assist. Tha...

ChrisR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep my number

Hi, first timer, gone from payg to contract and keeping my old number i have done what it asks but still not changed back to my number yet second day now i've been waiting what can i do now. bernie

bldl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help, iPhone board data and no service

Hello, Whenever i leave the UK, my phone never works aboard! I get to the coutry, (most recently amsterdamn) and my phone goes to no service. I can't text, call or reiceve anything. This has happened in dubai but i thought maybe it was only europe bu...

Hannaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Zealand

I've just upgraded my Sim only deal, so I get 120 mins/texts and unlimited data in New Zealand and Australia as I'm travelling there for 4 months. Probably a silly question, but O2 do have coverage over there don't they?

Resolved! Bill query

I don’t understand why I’m paying £29 instead of my usual fee, which is £18

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos