Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming in Europe not working

Good evening all, I’m away in Europe at the moment and my roaming doesn’t seem to want to connect to the local network, I have all the settings correct and the relevant bolt ons.It will briefly connect to 4G but won’t show any signal bars, this last ...

Refund charges

I've had some iTunes charges refunded back to my o2 account so my 'extra charges' now stands at minus £243. Is it possible to get this refunded back to my bank account from which it was originally paid ?

Dannyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual sim on contract, a50 a70

HiI am on sim only contract, using own handset dual sim Note 4.Surprised now to find out O2 has several dual sim ones including Samsung A50 and A70. Years ago, networks didn't support these handsets, claiming that they have no control on the phone if...

Davidwwww by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Unlock code not working

Well, well! It's now August 2018 and this issue does not appear to have been resolved. My Samsung Galaxy Note II was locked by O2 when in April I tried to insert a new SIM after an upgrade by Virgin my network of choice that I had been happily using ...

Brimstone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with payment

Hello I have a problem paying my account on the gde page regularly pay the first cash I tried 1/08 and as soon as I checked the bank then it stopped as I looked at my bank account wrote that the money is in the process of transfer so I was not afraid...

Resolved! Yearly Upgrade Dispute

Like many people on here, I have been a member of the yearly upgrade programme for several years - have upgraded my handset the last two years around October time after 12 months of my contract: I got involved with the Yearly Upgrade when it first ca...

Resolved! PAC CODE

Got a strange message at 3am. Saying my contract will expire if I don’t update my PAC code and to login to o2contract.co.uk. Your method of payment has expired.Clearly it must be a scam. Anyone else get it?

Jay222019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Need a little longer to pay

Kirsty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi

I just receievs this text and i dont know what its for ,,,,,,O2: Thanks for choosing O2. We'll set you up on our network on 08/03/2019. Please switch off your phone on the port date until 6pm. Please help

Suzzim74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for no service

I have been Canada since the 5th July and I've been charged the daily abroad fee every day but I have no service, data,phone or SMS. Why