Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Yearly Upgrade Dispute

Like many people on here, I have been a member of the yearly upgrade programme for several years - have upgraded my handset the last two years around October time after 12 months of my contract: I got involved with the Yearly Upgrade when it first ca...

Resolved! PAC CODE

Got a strange message at 3am. Saying my contract will expire if I don’t update my PAC code and to login to o2contract.co.uk. Your method of payment has expired.Clearly it must be a scam. Anyone else get it?

Jay222019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Need a little longer to pay

Kirsty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi

I just receievs this text and i dont know what its for ,,,,,,O2: Thanks for choosing O2. We'll set you up on our network on 08/03/2019. Please switch off your phone on the port date until 6pm. Please help

Suzzim74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for no service

I have been Canada since the 5th July and I've been charged the daily abroad fee every day but I have no service, data,phone or SMS. Why

Resolved! Hi

I’ve just changed from PayasGo to PayMonthly ,I’ve received the new SIM card ,but I’d like to have the same number . The old sim is still working,just the number from the new SIM card is other .

Laura5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming call problem

When someone calls i cant hear them but i can make outbound calls. What do I do?

Resolved! Phone bill

I have paid my monthly bill and received a conformation text and reference number, the money has gone out of my bank account but I am getting texts and calls from o2 saying I havent paid and am going to be cut off, customer services were very unhelpf...

rich1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if I can share my data with my daughter ? Thanks

Wp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email address for help with bill

Hi all, I'm abroad at the moment and need to speak to O2 about additional charges on my bill. Live chat is offline when I am available most of the time. Does anyone know of an email address I can use to query this? Thanks,Kirsty

KirstyR92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos