Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Unlimited 24M 2GB - upgrade and downgrade

Hi all,A question about o2 refresh. I'm currently on a 2gb tariff [O2 Refresh Unlimited 24M 2GB ]and visit the USA now and again - for that trip I ignore my o2 sim [as the fees aren't the best] [sorry] and use a payg sim on Three, topped up to £20 an...

Alun by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Number

Can I change my mobile number

Mark18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6

sim card not working. please can you send a new one 

Resolved! Tracking my order

Hi guys Just brought my first phone, They gave me an order code but where do I enter it please. I ordered it online if that helps Thank you in advance!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Obtaining Pac number

Good morning , my sim only contract with 02 is due to finish middle of April, I have been a customer of theirs for over 15 years but feel my loyality really isn't a priorty with them . I only use my phone for texting and occasional internet use, and ...

Resolved! Changing to o2 from EE

I'm in the middle of changing over from EE to O2 with a new phone and O2 monthly sim - I've not changed providers for years and right now I'm needing some advice. I provided my PAC code to O2 on saturday online. So the process started today when my n...

Beedark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! test

why do 02 want to send a code to a phone that does not work !!!!

SueGriff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change

Hi i'm getting married in June - How do I go about changing my name after my wedding? RgdsGeorgina

Resolved! How to terminate my contract

Due to severe data problems on my s9+ i am looking to leave o2 who do i contact to find out how much it will cost me?