Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ofcom investigat O2 billing accuracy

Interesting failure of O2's billing systems to correctly bill and access direct-debit for a cancellation executed over a weekend has been flagged for investigation by Ofcom:https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2019/07/ofcom-probe-extraordinary-billi...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does O2 monitor our calls and texts for marketing?

Today I passed my driving test. Literally two hours later, after texting and calling a few people to let them know, O2 emailed me an offer for car insurance. I have never been offered this before, or any other car-related service from O2. I am deeply...

owenb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming North America

So, first post.Already spoke to the ‘technical team’ about the snow data speed in Canada, I was getting .5mb regardless of of the network. I tried another plan on the eSim, on the same network and was getting a decent speed of 8-9mb but O2 was slow.N...

Pedrolami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 to O2 switch?

Is it possible to keep my current O2 number if I buy a new phone with a new contract, but still with O2? I am due an upgrade but there is a brilliant deal out there at the moment (not buying directly with O2) that is simply too good to miss and I can...

SP83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Bill

Hello, I’m aware that my contract was £116 and I paid it all I’m just wondering why it hasn’t changed and still says I have to pay the £116

Chelsea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 overdue bill

So i recently received a lovely letter saying there’s been a breach of contract between Telefonica and myself based on a payment that was about 14 working days overdue. O2 have already suspended my SIM card after 14 days of the due date. Unforunately...

Resolved! Roaming Europe and travel inclusive zone

Hi I wondered if anyone can help with a scenario I have. I flew to Canada from Dublin, Ireland and had to make a call to Canada before the flight left. I have been charged for the call between the Europe zone and the travel inclusive zone whilst roam...

Kielty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Upgrade Stuck 'In Progress' for 4 Days!

I purchased a tariff upgrade on Tuesday (9 July) and since then the upgrade remains 'in progress' on my O2 portal. I have been passed from one team to another and spent hours on the phone but no one is able to help. I was told yesterday that CPW had ...

S101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges abroad

Hi. We are going to Turkey next week. Will we be charged extra if we use our phones whilst we are there?

dc2201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt-on

How do I remove a bolt-on frommy account?

Barbara41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos