Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Pay Monthly Roaming in Croatia

I'm a Pay Monthly customer and my next holiday is to Croatia this October. I've been told two different stories about roaming there. I've been told it comes under free roaming then I've also been told that I would have to pay for roaming out there. C...

Resolved! Tariff

Im signed up for a contract with 5gb of data and 15gb bolt on for 24 months, the last 2 months i havent been getting th 15gb i contacted about it last month to be told its definitely on my account, so same thing this month only this time i ran out of...

mcp1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Card Not Provisioned - Out of the Blue

Hello EverybodyWent to use my phone this morning (Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10) and it says "SIM 1 not provisioned" so, swapped SIM into another phone an old Nokia E72"SIM Card not registered" put another network SIM in my phone and its fine. Tried SI...

Shuntfield by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order new sim

i lost my sim can i order a new one please the number of the sim was [Removed personal details] can i keep this number thank you can you send it out to my address thank you.

Resolved! Apple Watch

Can I get a Apple Watch with no upfront fee

Leakey85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hello

Krystian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I have recently paid my monthly payment for my phone and gone to use 4G for work and for some reason I'm unable to use it can anyone help please

General3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Offers on 30gb or over

Hi I've just had a Samsung Galaxy s10 plus and had 100gb data I see that if you are over 30gb data you get headphones or speakers or camera when my phone came it had a promo code for £100 off a tablet I dont want the tablet I would like the headphone...

Tony05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel

I would like to cancel my contract

Cance by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos