Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill paid if full, still stated as outstanding!

I paid my bill in full via phone as it was overdue, the automated payment line informed me it will all switch back on in 10 minutes.My bill via phone and My02 app shows its outstanding asif i’ve not paid.Please help

AprilMae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving notice for end of contract

Hi I am coming to the end of my contract in October. Do I need to give notice in order for my contract to end when it’s supposed to? If so how do I go about this? Thanks

Rebecca95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Why is my contract £13.12 a month now that my phone was paid off over a year ago I get texts 600 mins talktime and 500mb data yet pay as you go sim has all of the above with 1gb data for £10 a month where is the sense and still offered no upgrade dea...

Resolved! Sim

How can i find out my sim puk code

Pablo1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GLOBWAY BV

I charge 2 x bills GLOBWAY BV I paid. I called all the time O2 FOR STOP PEOPLE TAKING MY MONEY. I speak last month with o2 and o2 said okay we stopped. No one can take your money from your bill "they said" This month happened againIs there someone cl...

Sul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 10 pre order

Hi. Pre ordered the note 10 which im picking up tomorrow. I also intend to tske advantage of the extra £100 trade in for my galaxy s8. Im now wondering if i prefer the note 10 plus 5g. However im not sure if i can change my mind and still keep the pr...

Yan101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM only tariffs

I am on the 5GB tariff at the moment but going abroad for 3 weeks and will need more data. What is the best option? If i upgrade to a better tariff can I downgrade once I return?

bromley47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Gift

Hi All, Ive just upgraded my phone and O2 have confirmed as part of my deal Ive received a free gift, so you know how to redeem this free gift? Many Thanks

Resolved! Replacement Sim card

At the Weekend I misplaced my sim card whilst decorating my bedroom and still have not been able to locate it. I am looking to get a replacement sim and am just struggling to get it done through the o2 website. Mr John Just.

JohnJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my phone number

Hello i would like to change my phone number if possible please? I keep getting unwanted phone calls

Sedy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos