Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Final bill refund - links don't work

Hi, I've just received my final bill and it is in credit. The email states to complete a form at www.o2.co.uk/finalbillrefund which does not work, nor does another link in other forum questions of https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=34 Can s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Light Card

How do I apply the discount code from my Blue Light Card to my 02 refresh account?

Jazz0867 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi so my money has come out two weeks early and I’m now over drawn in my bank as I was not expecting it to come out this early could I get a refund until the bill is ACTUALLY MEANT TO COME OUT PLEASE

Resolved! o2 Refresh and Early Upgrade

So you've quoted me on an early upgrade for a Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus £78.71 a month over 24 months and 100GB of data. Doesn't seem like a terrible deal at first. However you then have a look around and on Mobilephonesdirect I can get the same off...

JoeMay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 18 Unknown 'international text message' charges

This month's bill contains 'additional charges' of £8.10, which once I downloaded the bill is a total of 18 charges of 0.45p for 'international text messages'. No dates listed, only my mobile number listed next to them. I have no idea what these refe...

BSC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have 2 numbers on my account

Hi all. I have 2 numbers with O2 with separate bills for each . My partner is using one and myself the other . And , was wondering if My partner can take over ( with an account with her name ) , keeping the same number etc and payment detailsIs there...

Brandon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I've upgraded . My last contract was supposed to me 34 pound and kept getting charged like 60 . I asked in the live chat and it said I have subscribed to games ...kids !!! Argh . And she gave me a number to text to stop them yet my bill is 60 pound a...

Nicole1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order status

Hello, i have placed an order yesterday, and i today i checked my account to see if the order is being processed but there’s nothing there

Gelana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos