Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New SIM card doesn't seem to be working

Hello! I recently upgraded online from an iphone 7 to an iphone XS. When I received the phone there was a new SIM card included which I installed and did the online 'sim swap' yesterday. Almost immediately the signal was lost from my old phone and th...

Lynsey14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am nearly at the end of my 2 year contract and I was wondering if o2 give decent offers or discounts to existing customers? I've only been with them 2 years

DanW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Work related discount

Hi there, I sent you a message in order to set up my work related discount and have still not received an email. My employer is portsmouth city council my email address is [Removed] This is in my married name and I can provide evidence of my marriage...

CMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed to data plan and no stuck!

I have used O2 as my mobile provider for years and it’s always been offering me an upgrade, even though I have only ever used sim only contracts.I decided I would use the offer to purchase an IPad, however it was not made clear that this would also c...

Mjohnson1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract and sim change

I switched to a sim only contract 3 days ago. It was done in an o2 store. The guy did a sim swap as I have an issue with voicemail he thought to eliminate the sim as the cause. Since then I can't receive calls and texts nor have I data. When I call m...

Kevin4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m just looking at this upgrade deal where they pay off your contact for you? Is there some sort of catch as I can’t understand why they would do this

Ajh4321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit

how do i change my direct debit on my account

jane2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long it takes to process my order ?

I have placed new iphone 11 pro max contract on 13/09/2019I got legal documents CCI and Secci pdf and another email says we received your order . We will process as soon as we can . £30 upfront cost left my account. I know iPhone not in stock now. Bu...

Miran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

How can i change my billing date

Chloe29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos