Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

30% tariff hike!!!

I have just received an email to say that my tariff will go up from £30.00 to £40.00.I know they are entitled to raise prices in accordance with the RPI, but nothing in the real world goes up by 30%!Any one else getting a hike like this?

Landslide by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor data speeds and connectivity

Does anyone else find that their data connectivity and speed drop off, especially in the afternoon? I work in Plymouth city centre and find that after about 1pm, I can barely connect to any sites. I'll have Spotify playing in the morning. Come back f...

Jaycegeek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

I have just got a new phone and pay monthly sim I was on a pay as you go still with o2 I’m trying to do the keep my number form but it’s asking for my latest bill Information but I haven’t yet received one how to I sort this

Marie92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miss sold and cheated by 02

So short version, had a promotional phone call in may, got told take a pay monthly sim out with them and in three months I will get a guarantee free handset upgrade, I tried to upgrade but told to early in July as I though it went buy once you make 3...

Resolved! Stripey giraffe

I have been charged £12 a month for 4 months from stripey giraffe. When I emailed them to advised I've never subscribed to this. They advised me I did on 31.12.18 at 2 PM. This is clearly not possible as I was working from 7.30 to 4pm. How can I go a...

Mins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network and number swap failure.

Myself and my two sons recently got new phones. My sons wanted to swap from Three to o2. We bought the phones on the 21st of august and the network was up and running on the 23rd. On the same friday that the o2 network started up, I called o2 to do a...

4G coverage in and around football stadiums

I've had an issue with 4G for a while on my last 2 phones especially when attending football matches! I attend Dean Court every home game and I've been to most away Premier league stadiums over this period. The reason I'm highlighting this and wonder...

MaddDogg24 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Mast/Coverage, used to work fine

Hello Everyone, Where I work, adjacent to the property is an O2 monopole mast, I know its O2 and its site shared with another operator under the cornerstone programme, the mast was placed on a public area just outside the property a number of years a...

Shuntfield by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos