Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My Contract has ended.

Hi, I currently have 3 mobile phone lines with O2. The first one ended this month. The second one ends 02/09/2019. The third one ends in 2020. How do I ensure that once the contracts end, o2 closes the accounts? i don't want them to continue the tari...

AbbasB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Name of bank account holder in payment details

How can I change the Name of the bank account holder in change payment details section?My phone was bought by my husband but the monthly payments are made by me.But in payment details, I can see my bank account details but the name of the bank accoun...

neha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! want to unlock old phone

I would like to unlock the old phone i am upgrading from, so it can be used by others witgh their own sim?how do i do this?

Websterd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin £9 cheaper per month

I have been with O2 for years and like the service, But Virgin are £9 a month cheaper. Over 3yrs thats quite a saving. My wife is with Virgin so I know that they are good too.Do O2 price match?

Jim66a by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer Nr

Hallo! How do I transfer my old Talktalk tel. Number to new o2 phone. Thanks!

prolis45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi

i can active direct debit to pay my bill

Matei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying The Bill

Im struggling to pay my bill online, and for some reason on the app it says there is an issue when I try to log in

TanTan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delay to New Order

I placed a new order on the 17 July 2019 and I've not heard anything since. Please can you provide me with an update ASAP as this is now required urgently. Thank You Sarah

S_Roberts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone contract

I have just today agreed to a new two year contract with o2, I have my next bill date for my old aim only contract in two weeks and paid last month's bill today, what will happen when my new phone arrives, will I have to pay two bills or will it star...

Resolved! New o2phone keeping my number

I’ve just got a new phone which is pay monthly. I’m staying with o2 and I want to keep my number

Livsnin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos