Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! This site can't be reached

Since this morning (12th August), some sites that i have tried to access on through my mobile data have come up with "This site can't be reached", however it will work if i try to go on them through my wifi. When i click on "Details" on the error pag...

Resolved! Call signal dropping out everywhere

Hi sorry if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find an answer.Over the past 3 months the signal strength for calls on all 3 contract mobiles our family has, has been dropping. We can be in our home (always had good signal here), driving t...

Emski82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi. The phone I've got o contact for a family member has lost the phone. I'd like to put a block on the phone please. How do I go about it please

Dave77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to claim the free gift

Bought a new iPhone and got a leaflet through with the code to claim the free gift.I’ve been trying for 2 days straight now.. I can fill in all the details but can’t submit it. Keep saying “ session might have timed out, try again”What’s the point of...

Aija by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! direct debit date

can i change my DD Date please Thank you Kerrie 

kerrie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Payment Date

Hello, I'm wanting to change my payment date to the 1st of every month to help ensure sufficient funds are available every month in the account to cover my bill. Regards.

CraigmA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I want to know my full bill for last month

James7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

İnternational calling

We added our 12 months contract 3 pound to call Turkey but we did not calling Turkey? Why? What could we do to call Turkey? Could we need make an another things?

Derya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Notifications Broken

Hi All,Just wondered if anyone could help?I am no longer receiving voicemail notifications on time. They can arrive upto 2 days after the messages were left if at all. I tried calling the O2 helpline, after spending 20 mins on the phone, they confirm...

Patman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos