Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spending cap

Hi, how to I change my spending cap amount? Please advise

Mina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental control

I'm sick and tired of bloody parental control.Sometimes I can access sites , sometimes I can't.I'm nearly 70 years old ffs.This is really getting on my nerves .

Monthly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

my order

Good evening, My o2 account is not letting me track my order, I had a email advising that the phone has been dispached, Please advise many thanks

Resolved! Notifications

Hi . I upgraded to Samsung s10. My notifications are all messed up. They work when my phone is outside of a handbag or pocket. But not inside a handbag or pocket.

Faz2695 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close my number

Hello, I requested to close my number at two months ago, and you said my service will cease when I pay my last bill (September). However, I saw that my last bill is October, not September in the ‘My O2’ page. Please fix that. Thanks

carjake3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot

Anyone know why i cant use my personal hotspot since i joined o2? it worked on EE

AaronF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data bolt on

I recently ported my old number to o2 and my monthly data is now showing as 1gb instead of 3gb (I have a 2gb bolt on) any ideas? I’ve had nothing but hassle from o2 since joining porting my number was a nightmare

AndyC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

What is the point of having a conversation with an automated response when it doesn’t understand the question? what is the point of phoning when nobody answers the phone? why cant I find on my bill how much I owe to end my contract, and upgrading but...

He by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Replacement Handset??

I am the account holder for an o2 mobile phone that I give to my daughter. Unfortunately she was the victim of a horrible crime and the device has been taken by the police as part of the ongoing investigation. It could be sometime that it could be re...

Resolved! Payment date

I want to change my payment date from 26th to the last day of the month please

Sallyanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos