Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! trying to pay ny bill

struggling to pay my bill its syaing calls are diverted but cannot connect through any numbers

Camnat01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan

So I got my First Tablet on the 20th September 2018 and got my 2nd Tablet on the 30th Janaury 2019 and I've now taken out a sim only to use in my S10+ dual sim phone (8th March 2019) the 2nd tablet did have a three months free offer on so If I'm corr...

Baz by Level 4: Observant
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming Call history

Hello, I’m trying to find my incoming call history for the past 3years. Is there any way of doing this? I’ve found my outgoing history via my bills but this doesn’t show incoming calls. I’m a pay monthly customer. Any help would be appreciated. Sean

Hoynzie by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

I am looking to upgrade to unlimited data on my contract

Craigmcc5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting

Is anyone else waiting for their Samsung galaxy s10 n smart watch? How long you been waiting?

Amy9009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my mind

I got a pay monthly sim a couple days ago but I changed my mind and I want to go back to my pay as you go

MarieG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with payments

Hi ,i paid allready my last bill from 17 Oct 19 ,I got a reference number to confirm that

Bartosz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh upgrade

The refresh upgrade option - does this mean I’ll be paying for the phone monthly on top of an air Time plan?

Lozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos