Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 18 Unknown 'international text message' charges

This month's bill contains 'additional charges' of £8.10, which once I downloaded the bill is a total of 18 charges of 0.45p for 'international text messages'. No dates listed, only my mobile number listed next to them. I have no idea what these refe...

BSC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have 2 numbers on my account

Hi all. I have 2 numbers with O2 with separate bills for each . My partner is using one and myself the other . And , was wondering if My partner can take over ( with an account with her name ) , keeping the same number etc and payment detailsIs there...

Brandon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I've upgraded . My last contract was supposed to me 34 pound and kept getting charged like 60 . I asked in the live chat and it said I have subscribed to games ...kids !!! Argh . And she gave me a number to text to stop them yet my bill is 60 pound a...

Nicole1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order status

Hello, i have placed an order yesterday, and i today i checked my account to see if the order is being processed but there’s nothing there

Gelana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request paper copy of bill

I would like to request a paper copy of my latest phone bill

Me2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! delivery

hey, how do i reference a next door neighbor in case im not in between times of a delivery?

Resolved! Tariff

I've had a text that for £5.54 extra a month I can get 5GB more data. Can you confirm if I select this tariff that my 50% discount will be added

Kev7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 credit referrals issue

Hey guys! So my scenario is nothing new as I've read countless instances of the same. Just wondering what my options are at this stage: Bought contract, got to end of 24 month contract. For ease, let's say it was £20 a month. In month 25 I call up an...

Wayes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I ordered a phone yesterday, when will it deliver to me?Learn to pronounce

Deivydas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos