Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Orders

I recently ordered the apple watch, they said they would do the credit check i got all my legal docs via email and then shortly after i got an email that said ‘Hi Miss Kara Wright,Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end.We'll pro...

Kaz1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My number is not recognised

I took out a dim only contract for my mum and completed a keep my own number form. Everything has gone through and is showing on my O2 but when the number is called it says it is not recognised and when dialing out on the new SIM it comes up with the...

Ally1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to sim only

Hi there! I recently completed my 24 month contract and switched to a sim only offer of 30day contract of double data (6GB for £19) if I took out the offer before 4th September. What I would like to know, is when that 30 days is up, does it automatic...

Resolved! Sms

Why do you charge for sms what are they sorry not very tech

Bruce24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade plan

Hi I'm thinking about to upgrade my plan, I would pay £400 now, get 25% discount on the rest of the plan, and get an iPhone XS max, how much would it be for paying monthly?

Pedro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone cut off as bill not paid

Hi my phine has been cut off but i need it put back on the 16th as my son is in hospital and as ive been cut off i cant contact the hospital or my partner (ny sons mum) to see how he is would u be able to put it back on

Troy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ends

My device has been fully paid last month as that was the end of the 24month contract. I dont want to upgrade yet. My next bill should just be the airtime bill so should be cheaper than previous months. Because it was a 24 month tariff does this mean ...

Resolved! Order

Hi. I ordered a sim it says I should of got a free gift but wasn’t able to choose one? Do I still get one

Resolved! New phone

I have a new phone and new sim but keeoing my number, ive had thebphone 24hrs and my old phone and sim is deactivated but my new one is still shiwinh emergency services only.Ive turned the new phone on and off many times but ni luck, laslo been on 02...

Sim3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos