Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

how do%20I%20change%20my%20username

My username seems to be my husbands email address,I may have put this as the recovery email address. I have followed steps to change it to my email address but it says that is already registered so what do I do?

Tillybert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lied too about "new tablet deal" from O2

Went in store to upgrade my Samsung S8 to a Samsung Note10+ a couple of months ago, under O2 Refresh. The guy who I was talking too asked if I was interested in a tablet and I declined, as I have no need for one. After declining, he then told me that...

Wallywee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

I’m contemplating upgrading, how do I ensure my work discount code is applied and how much discount would I get?

Elaine27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open - excluded devices

Hi, Sorry if this Sounds a stupid question but I am currently on EE and on a sim only having my contract finish in February this year. I’m looking to get the IPhone 11 Pro Max and currently have ‘Perks at Work’ which would give me 25% off airtime. I ...

Amanda21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Mrs Lisa Pearce, [Removed], I'm paying the bill tomorrow morning,

Mrs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sigita

Hello, 01.12.2019 finished my mobile contract phone- [Removed]. I ordered a SIM card with the same number. But I got a SIM card with another number. Sigita

Sigita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

How do you get your O2 account Number?

Lea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is my new sim not working

I did the swap sim over the phone 4-5 hours ago and it still doesn't work. I appreciate it says up to 24 hours but my husband also has a new phone and did the same thing about an hour ago and his new phone is working. Can you explain this?

SharonD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hi, I'm moving from EE where I had WiFi calling available in my device a Huawei Honor 20, I would like to know if/when I would be able to access this service in O2.Thanks.

Reno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos