Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Problem with payments

Hi ,i paid allready my last bill from 17 Oct 19 ,I got a reference number to confirm that

Bartosz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh upgrade

The refresh upgrade option - does this mean I’ll be paying for the phone monthly on top of an air Time plan?

Lozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 11 - data not working after sim activation

I upgraded my phone to an iphone 11 pro and activated a new sim on Saturday but although the screen shows a 4g symbol and strength bars I cannot access the internet or get any apps to work. The mobile data seems to not work! I have spent hours on liv...

Annehm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Why has my 4g been turned off on calls suddenly when I’ve upgraded my phone and contract

Stacey12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Staff Discount

Im currently with 02 and have £472 left of my device plan. I now work for o2 but cant take advantage of discount. Is there anyway i can upgrade without paying this off to get a new phone and take advantage of Staff Discount??

KingRD23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving o2

Do I need to give notice to leave o2? My contract ended in June

Ben6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet speed very slow

hi I have 7 days since the Internet has my speed very slow and it is impossible to do something, to want to know what the problem is

Mihail by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing number

Can I change my number online ? Or do I have to call up ? Thanks any help appreciated

Kayleighv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Network

New phone as of sunday (samsung galaxy note 10 plus 5g). Told it could take 48 hours for network to kick in however it has now been this time and I still have no text, calls or mobile data! Help

Sophie3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-sim no service

On two occasions I tried to get this fixed on chat, 40mins and 70mins respectively .Scanning the QR code got me through the configuration setup successfully but it just results in 'no service' . They got me to input the code manually as per the websi...