Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Plan

Hello, I want to ask if I want to finish my plan. Can I ask how much it will be cost cancellation? Thank you

Dominika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

Hi I am currently in asia and have no use to my sim only contract so could I please cancel my phone contract, but keep hold of my original number until I am home?

Chris2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

How do I return items that I have got from 02 both are iPads one large and one small

Ladylace by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

data use when not using O2 network

So Ive been housebound for the last few monthsApart from a 2 week period when my wifi wasnt working properly, my phone was set to use my home wifiDecided to check my usage today as was planning to downgrade my package, and oddly saw that significant ...

tina880k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming to USA

Hi all, so is data etc in USA covered free of charge for pay monthly customers? I have a travel bolt on from 2017 which says £4.99 a day in countries that arent included in the 'free' countries (of which USA is a part of).I'm just curious if I will g...

kateaew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 10 plus wring price

I recently upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus 5g as part of the Christmas offer when I've got my device plan it says the device will cost me £1049 over 36 months when it should be £849 anybody else had this issue and was there any other way t...

Jonny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to upgrade

Hi everyone,Im looking to upgrade to a Samsung galaxy S10+ but finding it hard to get a good deal.I contacted o2 and i spoke to a very helpful friendly person.I explained i was able to go online and literally get the phone for £7 pound a month less w...

MMS

Why am i being charged 0.46p for something i have no knowledge off

Resolved! Upgrade

I have an iPhone 6 and have been eligible for an upgrade for ages. I think the time has come, I like the look of the XR but don't understand why an upgrade with 02 which is for 36 months is about £10 a month more than with phones direct? For 24 month...

Marjrie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

I have an old iPhone 6 that was on a o2 contract that I want to give to my son but I want to use a different provider. How do I go about unlocking the phone?

Kat1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos