Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Iphone xr

Im paying for a iphone xr contract but my iphone is fully damaged and wont turn on

Amir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessories

Hi I’m on a monthly pay sim only and I’ve ordered a Apple Watch but haven’t received it and I’ve been accepted for it and also it took the Upfront payment for it what’s going on?

Bogdan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

Hello, I buy bold on 4GB, bit I need it only for this month. How I can cancel it for next month?

Tisho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I have an O2 contract, SIM only. It has another 18 months to run. Since the beginning of September, now 6 weeks ago, I have no access to voicemail. My phone only rings once. If I don't have the phone next to me I miss the call. Calls are not being pa...

Resolved! canceling my contract

this month my contract had to end, why no one contact me? For me no more need contract.

sigute1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help - STAC code instead of PAC code

Hi everyone A few very confusing conversations with customer services chat where they had no idea what I was asking. I ordered a new 12 month contract sim using a stac code instead of the pac code (someone kindly provided the wrong information). The ...

YvonneC-F by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharging

I'm paying 13 a month for 500mb. I look on your website and you charge 10 a month for 2Gb. I go into myO2 to change tariff and it offers 16 a month for 1gb. How do I switch to the 10 a month Tariff please?

Dash1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call ‭0330 303 5317‬

Hi I got a phone saying it from o2 trying to upgrade my tariff. This is the number ‭0330 303 5317‬. Is it from o2 or is it a scam?

Resolved! New iPhone 11 pro

I bought a new iPhone 11 pro on Saturday in store. I’ve been with O2 for decades and was told I would still be able to get my O2 open discount. Now I find that it doesn’t apply to the 11 pro. Not feeling like a happy customer just now.

Scooby22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos