Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Speed

Hi, for the 100GB 18 month Pay Monthly SIM only plan, could someone please confirm what the data speeds are with regards to fair use? I came across this document linked on the Fair Use Policy pages: https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2017-07/tr...

Lewis14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of Contract

Hi, my contract is ending at the beginning of January and my last bill has just come through. I plan on switching network and understand I just need to request a PAC code to do this. My question is now that I have received my last bill, if I request ...

MrToeKnee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Cancel my order don't want o2 staying on giffgaff

Idk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

I got a text message from this number: +447935051354O2:We are unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid disconnection, Update your o2 account billing via o2-net.work-monthly-ref006.co.uk/billO2...The link takes me to fill in all my detail...

Nadia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank statement Ref:

Hello, I recently paid 02 a one off payment to settle an account early but am struggling to identify the payment from my bank. could this be it : POS - 4658 26AUG19 , OOP3G1487QFZY , 2079775201 GB - 58.93 Thanks

Resolved! New contract for item not ordered

I have just received a new contract for an Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2018 1TB. I did not order such item, and anyway i have not received said item. Is this a hoax as you seem to have all my details?

59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call cut off

Is anyone else having calls cut off after 15 minutes.

Grant1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Annual device%20plan%20statement%20looks%20wr

My statement has just arrived and the mobile number at the top isn’t mine. Also the indicated monthly payment amounts are wrong! Do I have someone else’s statement?

JMM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email scam or not

I received an email from Marjo. I asked '02 Chat' if it were a scam. They said it was and not to click on anything and to delete it and send a screen shot to the community forum. So I have attached it.

02.GIF
zaffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos