Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unusual message about my bill

I got the following message - It doesn’t have O2 as the name, it’s a phone number +447749415097 then goes on to say - O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your billing information via: [Removed] As my bill isn...

Jmac102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing period

I have received a bill for a sim only account,I only did this 2 days ago and havent even received the sim card yet,I also have credit from being PAYG,does this sound right,I'll have credit aswell as monthly paying,this dosnt seem right, any ideas or ...

Mudgie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text received unable to process bill but payment has gone through

Hi I received a text message saying my bill is unprocessed but when I clicked the link to the reference it is an invalid link. When I check my bank details it states that the direct debit has gone through. What should I do in this situation?Thanks

Wwwwwwww by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

How do I change my payment to a direct debit ?

Kiara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early termination fee

Absolutely fuming, took out a contract with O2 via carphone warehouse for a Pixel 4 pay monthly 24 hours, had the phone a day and decided I wanted to use my 14 day cooling off period to cancel the contract and change to a Sim Only and buy a Pixel 4 X...

Josh261995 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number

I ported my number to my new phone but on the o2app it still has my old number but when I make calls it has my new number will it change and will my bill be paid correctly??

Dan40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hello my name is william my Order number is xxxxxxxxI am weting my order

Wiliam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

07802000000 Voicemail problem

I have a voicemail problem since I changed m phone and sim card...double voicemails 4 minutes long and 07802000000 calls me injstead of 901. The O2 store were not helpful and even stated 901 doesnt call me!Anyway I need it sorted and I see another O2...

MaryB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 phones

I currently have my contract phone with o2. Can I add another phone and plan

Cs33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent itune activity on my bill

My Teenage daughter has today had almost £160 added to her bill in iTunes purchases that aren’t in her history. Anyone know what I can do? I can’t call O2 as they aren’t open.. I can’t find anything on her phone that adds anything to her bill.. she h...