Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing Payment Due Date

Okay, so I have recently taken out a refresh contract with O2 meaning my airtime and device payments are seperate, when setting up my contract i was given a first payment date of 17th now this doesnt suit me as i dont get paid until 27th and i was ad...

Robyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't pay using Revolut?

HiI've tried 2 times to pay my bill using my Revolut card. I am pretty sure that i've typed all my card details correctly, both of the times.I have received an email from O2 saying "Unfortunately, your bank or credit card company has not authorised t...

V02s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone while on the far east

Anyone know how i can minimise my data and phone cost while out in Thailand for two weeks apart from getting wifi,i use it a lot for pokemon hunting as well lol

Mick50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulence texts

Hiya I just got a text message from some mobile number saying there couldn't send my bill out could I please check my info so please be careful I don't think it's from O2 I'm wait to chat with them over itThe text saysO2:We were unable to process you...

Resolved! Network down%20for%20maintenance,

Our network has been down for maintenance for two days, was due back on yesterday, how can I find out when it will be back on, it is expensive adding bolt ins for 4g

Vickied by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

HiThinking of upgrading from my samsung S5 to the S10. When I rand 202 and chose the upgrade option I got a text message to say eligible for a standard upgrade for £241, what does this mean? What can I upgrade to for £241? My S5 is paid outright so I...

March by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rcs messaging

I've just recently got a Huawei p30 pro and have a problem with the rcs messaging app. When I got the phone it came with a temporary number, I then ported the number I wanted to use. The problem I have is when I send a chat message with rcs its sendi...

Briankav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hello, I have been trying to get hold of you.My bank is saying that for some reason you haven’t taken my full bill? I pay £29 for my device & £29 for airtime. One of the £29 looks like it has gone back into my account. Can someone check this for me

Bill3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unusual message about my bill

I got the following message - It doesn’t have O2 as the name, it’s a phone number +447749415097 then goes on to say - O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your billing information via: [Removed] As my bill isn...

Jmac102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

billing period

I have received a bill for a sim only account,I only did this 2 days ago and havent even received the sim card yet,I also have credit from being PAYG,does this sound right,I'll have credit aswell as monthly paying,this dosnt seem right, any ideas or ...

Mudgie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos