Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data Refresh and Parental Settings

I am on a monthly pay with O2 and my husband and 2 children are in my family planWe are all Iphone users and love having the Family share functionality with parental controls for our children What happens on the day our data gets refreshed (we have S...

NadiaPH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in the 27 "additional" countries including USA

Hi, Upon landing in the USA I recieved a text message telling me that calls to and from the UK would be £2 per minute and data £7.20/MB.I am pay monthly, sim only and have the travel inclusive bolt on. Is this just a standard text which I can ignore ...

James0560 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay

Hi i would like to ask for help i would like to change my direct debit to 22 because then i will only get paid so unfortunately this solution is not possible and my current bill can only be paid by 22

Resolved! Free Texts

Hi. I have a Data Only SIM, with a number allocated, installed in an IPAD. My plan has 100 free texts. Most of the posts I have read on the sublect of sending text from an IPAD are at least two years old.I am trying to find out if there is any way ye...

Resolved! leaving o2

Hi Please could someone tell me once i request a PAC code and i pass it on to my new provider how long will it take to move over? How long will my phone be out of service for? Many thanks

Derek2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

Hello, my current 24 month contract comes to an end on 12th Feb, I will buy getting a new phone and contract through a 3rd party site as it's cheaper. Just wondering if I could order the new phone before then or wait and get it delivered on the 12th?...

marky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have received two calls from this number (above) and believe it to be a scam. I blocked the number but prior to, as I pressed the i (info) icon I inadvertently rang it before it cancelled. I am hoping that I won’t be charged for this?Be aware of th...

CCC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation impossible

Hi there iv been trying to cancel a contract that’s well out of contract,the SIM card is lost as not used it about a year so I can’t get texts and I don’t know passwords!!!It’s impossible to cancel,iv phone probably about 5/6 time’s,spent hours on ch...

Contract cancellation impossible

Hay everyone, please help. I have been travelling since Jan and have been paying for my contract since it ran out on the 24th of Sept. I've tried cancelling it loads but as I'm living in New Zealand and it costs a fortune to ring and since leaving ho...

Joannemcd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos