Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

When i upgraded my phone it was told I'd get a free Huawei GT watch. I have not had any email or contact about when i would be receiving this, it has been two weeks now. Can someone please help me with when i am going to get this.Many thanksJemma Coo...

Jemma2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange call to my phone

Had a strange call to my phone yesterday. It came up as my son calling, but when I answered it was a foreign person saying I had called them half an hour earlier. I was confused and rang off. Then Zi got a WhatsApp message, again seemingly from my so...

Feebs3758 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim activation

So after finally getting my s20 ultra yesterday (all sorts of issues), my sim isn't active (new o2 account)Called them up and apparently there's no tariff on my account and its going to take 5 days to resolve this!! This can't be right, can it??

gatrell by Level 3: Thinker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Report Files

I need my device “loan” removed from my credit file. Does anyone know how often o2 update these?

Kim16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

I had a £0 spend cap on my account until I upgraded now its disappe6how do I add it back on ?

Wawa256 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g sim card

today I upgraded to a Samsung s20+. I wanted to keep my number from my old phone and the salesman said to use my old sim. I didn't receive my 5g sim card he said i could get 1 later is this correct

Samsung S20 pre-order free Samsung Galaxy Buds+

Hi, I just pre-ordered the S20 ultra with the free Galaxy Buds+ and the delivery time is up to 5 weeks on the device. I read the terms and conditions on the offer and thought you get a voucher to claim the earbuds but looking into it on here now it s...

MarcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra Dispatch Email

I know everyone has got tracking numbers etc for the phone but has anyone had an email to say its been dispatched? Or has your DPD tracking updated to say they've recieved your order?

TMartin by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

When is my new samsung galaxy s20 ultra been posted ?

SHERM65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos