Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unlocking

I tried to put a virgin SIM card in my old Samsung Galaxy S6+ today but it asked for a code.I’ve contacted o2 and sent 2 requests for unlock and they are saying it’s not an o2 phone. This was paid off 3 years ago and it was on o2 network, I have the ...

Lesley52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone order

Just went through the process of ordering a iPhone XR on pay monthly, choice the option to pay £50 upfront received a few emails about my account and some legal documents, checked my bank and £50 has been taken out but received any emails about the a...

Mrhunter95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instagram

I haven’t been receiving notifications on Instagram

Betty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final bill not received

Hi all, i have recently ended my contract with o2.. but have had no final bill. No one is recognising my details and i am constantly being told that i have no account... ive had no communication at all from them and am concerned that they will start ...

KYM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number when switching to a new plan

Hi!I am currently on a sim-only contract deal and looking to take out a new plan deal (as the deal I want is not available as an upgrade). Is there any way to keep my old number when switching or will I have to keep the new number?(FYI both are with ...

Walt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

I have been having issues with browsing since early hours of today , I can't browse, I can't do anything on the internet...

Network4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Network Down

Why has the O2 network been down for over one week in the Bristol and Southwest area. Network status repearedly reports that a mast is down!! and despite chatting to O2 Support nothing seems to be being done to resolve this. Can anyone shed any light...

Rob171 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pre order Stock question

Hi there.I pre ordered the Samsung Ultra yesterday, everything went through fine and I had an email saying order was received. Then a couple of hours later I received an email saying the phone is out of stock. Does anyone know if this is just an auto...

Rabzee13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos