Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim not provisioned

I received my S20+ yesterday but it says sim not provisioned even though my new sim is installed. What do I need to do next?

Remo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Northern Ireland delivery

Has anyone had the same problem. I ordered an Apple Watch on Thursday and selected Saturday delivery. I’ve sat in all day and it still hasn’t arrived.

Debs1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to claim the extra A3100 traid in

Hi I upgraded early from the s9to s20+ paying my handset off at £180. With my upgrade I received a voucher to recycle my s9 and recieve an extra £100. O2 now have my phone which I got £136 to be paid into my bank within 28days but how do you redeem t...

Carolb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling phone contract

Hi, I received my last statement on 5th March to pay the final balance of the device, and the airtime bill.However I would like to switch provider as my contract has ended. Would I be able to cancel the airtime bill immediately rather than let it ren...

LaurenJB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG Earbuds

I've just upgraded to the S20+ and the online deal offered a set of Earbuds as part of the contract. Do these get sent out automatically or do you have to claim them somehow ?

NIKK42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing handsets

I have just upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and have had second thoughts. I would like to change to the s20+ but have no way of doing so as i have not recieved the handset yet because of backlog of pre orders. Is there any way of just cancel...

A92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port from VOXI to O2, but not sure please help !

Hi, my questions is I brought an iPad on contract along with sim from O2 in Nov 2019 and I don't feel like using that sim I rarely used it but for my iPhone I'm using VOXI right now pay as go plan so can I port my number from VOXI to O2 and start usi...

MMS

I received a notification that I just got charge for sending an MMS message. I never sent any MMS messages. What happen and how do I solve this issue?

Sue15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos