Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Monthly mobile amount

My contract ran out in October 2019 but still paying the same money surely this can be reduced?

Mort by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will a second SIM replace my existing mobile number?

Hi, I have an O2 PAYM contract. I use the phone for work and personal use and I decided to buy a second SIM so I could have two numbers, one for personal use and one as a work number. After I ordered the second SIM something popped into my head. Some...

Cancelling contract

Hi everyoneI need to arrange to cancel my duaghtres contract and cannot get in touch with O2. No online chat available and phoning customer service number just 'boots' me off the system. Does anyone have an e mail contact for customer services?

Kathryn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New upgrade

Received my new iPhone 11 yesterday (Like New) Whilst using it this morning it crashed on me and then a message popped up saying unable to verify battery as not genuine.... I knew when I made the upgrade it wouldn’t be perfect but I thought at least ...

Kim79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replace my old sim

My old sim is not being recognised by my new phone,how can I replace my old sim with a new one wen it's broken (so I can't call),and I can't go into a shop because I'm self isolating and all the shops are shut???

Take off my spend cap

Please can you take off my spend cap? When I try and make calls, it keeps saying "Call failed". This is with an IPhone. I've even tried swapping dims over in a different phone and it does the same thing

Sebastian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot print or download my bill

Hi I hope someone can help. Everytime I try to print and download my latest bill, I get the error message below. Has anyone see it before? Waht can I do? When call the help desk they do not seem to be able to help, and try to charge me to send me a p...

Guge01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

Does anyone know how I set up a direct debit?

Sophieb93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos