Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Number port

I swapped from Vodafone to o2 a few days ago and lost all signal on my old sim yesterday but its been over 24 hours and I still don't have my old number. Can someone please help me with this

gary1957 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount

Hi, I recently upgraded one of my phones and in the last couple of days it has been impossible to add a Family Discount onto this account! Is there anyone at O2 who can deal with this??Thank you

JB39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old sim to new sim

How do I keep my number when swapping SIM cards for a new phone with O2

Ilford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I topped up data with a 8G add on but it’s not showing on my app?? Does this mean I have or I don’t know? Bit confused and don’t want to buy another for no reason haha

Cheffii91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving positive feedback

Hey there. I want to leave some positive feedback about one of your staff. I believe if I start a thread an admin or something comes along that I can PM P.S you make it too difficult to leave positive feedback

EmPleh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Storage

Is there anyway I can get more storage on my iphone without having to submit bank card details for payment for extra storage/

Thomas1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Only

Hi I am looking to renew to either a 12 or 18 month SIM Deal. It states that after 3 months I can upgrade to a Anytime Upgrade plan - If this was needed before hand would just the 3 months of billing need to be paid or the full 18 months? Also, can I...

Matt9303 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage error

My data usage is way above normal and I haven't used the data much. According to O2 I used 3 GB in three days. My average use is under 1 GB. I don't stream videos or anything so I believe it to be an error. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

foliot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I’ve just upgraded with Disney plus free for6 months.How and when do I get my Disney plus log in?Thanks

Alwx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

How do I cancel my contract at the moment? Is there anyone there at customer services? Don't know where its based

Lkmc01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos