Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Ordered a new phone and contract but not arrived

I ordered a new phone and contract on the O2 website on Monday the 23rd, 2 days later no phone and no update on if the phones even been dispatched. The only thing O2's managed to do is take the money out of my account. Not sure what to do.

Daniela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access online account

I no longer have an old mobile that I am still in contract for and paying monthly - wanted to view online account and have username and mobile number but cannot remember password. Any password reset option sends a text to my old mobile number which o...

VA123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional charges

I was charged extra last month (only 45p) for something that could not be explained and was told that this would be credited on my next account. First of all it hasn't been credited, no big deal, it's only 45p. However, I'm now charged an additional ...

Stumans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CORONAVIRUS!

Has anybody been able to delay payments for coronavirus?

Olruleman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving my old EE number over to O2

I provided my PAC code to O2 on Saturday to port my old number over. My EE account has now closed ... but my old number (the one I want to keep) hasn't ported over. When I call someone, the new number shows. I have tried to change the number in the M...

AmandaB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

changing my tariff to new sim only

I can't find how to renew my sim only contract to a new lower tariff now my existing contract has expired. I dont want a new number Thanks

bosun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring my old number

I ordered a new iPhone XS which came Sunday. When ordering I entered by PAC number and asked for my old number to be transferred to the new phone. My old SIM has stopped working but my number has not changed and I am still on a temporary number. With...

Contract

Hi, how do I find out how long is left on my phone contract? 

Helen3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

some form of response would be nice

After attempting several times to contact you about my device disconnection i have had no response on any format. This company sings about how good your customer service is and how you will support your customers during this difficult time but this i...

Rob-Gill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Sim

I was sold a newer, cheaper sim only deal. Sim has arrived but, due to being carer of one of the 1.5 million extremely vulnerable citizens, I can't afford to have my phone go down whilst my number is being migrated.I am concerned that, if I put the n...

KLM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos