Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone upgrade

If click and collect is no longer available, does my order automatically go to home delivery. Or do I just sit and wait until click and collect becomes available again?

Friends and family

Hi, I want to get my daughter a pay monthly phone , my husband and I both have contracts with O2 - can we all join together on a friends and family contract? Thanks, Louise

Porting failed, and need help

HiI am moving over from Tesco Mobile.I bought a new phone with O2 SIM March 14th. My port date was 17th.Date came and went. But my keep number is still with Tesco. I called customer service of both networks. The computers say it happened, but also th...

RobL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Microsoft Surface Pro X Pay Monthly no internet

Hey, I've just upgraded yesterday to a Microsoft Surface Pro X with a new Nano Sim. I have followed the process to swap sim using an old iPhone. My previous device which I upgraded from was an iPad. Sim swap completed fine, and when I put the new Nan...

Text messages

Hello, I have recently received a text message from an unrecognisable number, confirming that my new phone is ready and then a day later from o2 saying that I should keep my eye out for your new sim. I have definately not ordered either! Any thoughts...

Ant658 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

FAULTY ACCESSORY RETURN

I UPGARDED AND WAS TALKED INTO BUYING A WIRELSS CHARGER FOR MY IPHONE. IT HAS BEEN WORKING INTERMITTENTLY NOW DOES NOT WORK ATALLHOW DO I RETRUN IT TO GET A REFUND/EXCHANGE ? THERE IS NO LIVE CHAT, O2 PHONE LINES ARE NOT ACCPETING CALLS

VIV1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

Hi,I’ve just got a new contract with O2, being delivered tomorrow - does my old contract with o2 cancel automatically - if not, how do I do it please?

Lauren98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible scam

Just had a text message O2 we were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: uk.bill339.comis this a scam?

Dissa01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer Number

Hi,I completed a online form to transfer my number from Vodafone to O2 and it's been 4 days and so far nothing from o2. I have spent over 5 hours on numerous occasions on phone to O2 Customer Services but no answer. Please advice