Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bsnk details

Can you check what bank details are linked to my apple watch thats on contract please

Chelsea1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

How do I put a cap on my phone bill

Adding a phone

Hi how do I add a phone too my account my wife has a phone and we want too add it too my my o2 account

Craigbez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Hey, I sent £25 yesterday as I thought my bill wasnt paid. I look back today and found it now has been. Could I at all get that refunded back as my full bill has already been paid. Thanks

Wrongful credit reporting!! Help!!

Hiya.. I having mega problems finding someone to help me I'm just getting passed from pillar to post!!!I had a pay monthly account years ago and got into financial trouble... I was declared bankrupt which took the O2 debt from me. However O2 are stil...

Wifi connections

My Galaxy s9 did a security patch update this morning and since then I cannot connect to any wifi networks please help

Steve473r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

I just upgraded and took my phone into an o2 store to recycle, where the customer advisor checked the phone made sure it worked and gave me a receipt to say it is perfect. Today I had an email to tell me that the screen showed discoloured/shading. I ...

Fran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone was unlocked... now it appears not to be

Last year i requeste dmy phone be unloced and as far as i was concerned it was. Today i finished moving my number to VOXI after being an O2 custoemr for many years. I put my VOXI sim in and apparantly my phone isnt unlocked after all and gives me a r...

N4pth4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S20 plus Pre order - a little confused?

Hi allLast week I upgraded/refreshed my contract and selected the Samsung S20 +. When I was going through the order I received various emails such as credit agreements etc but never actually received a confirmation email detailing what I had done.I t...

JetsJones by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos