Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

we need a new phone!

Hi, I have 3 phones linked on a family discount - mine and my son and daughter's. Their phones are only a year old and I still owe about £400 on the device plan for each. My daughters phone has broken (spilt wine all over it) - I need to get her a re...

Jen50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment - Re-Connect Device

Im looking at paying my owed balance but ive been on the phone for around 1:10hrs waiting for someone to answer, i havent been able to speak to anyone as of yet, are o2 still open to speak to? i understand its busy atm, is there any way for me to pay...

JustJon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

E/mail

Hi can someone please tell me how to get my e/mail on my I phone 10. Can’t get it for weeks but was working fine think my grandson has done something. Please help with easy step by step instructions. Thanks mike

My by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

Phone been put to incoming calls only I’ve paid my bill 26 hours ago and still not on

VAT RECIPTS

CAN YOU DOWNLOAD VAT RECIPTS FROM MY 02

Cancel Contract (Monthly)

@Marjo , @Martin-O2 , @EmilieT Hi, this is my first time posting. I found all you from this post: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/How-to-find-help-amp-contact-O2-A-Guide/m-p/1201416#access.Please kindly help me with my issue. I am seeking ...

Yus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intermittent Call Failed

Hiive had my phone with o2 for approx 12 months now and it has started to intermittently cancelling calls and coming up with the message of call failed??i have full signal and so does the person i am calling.currently working from home, it is becomin...

SteveD936 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Help I've recently upgraded phone and had issue with billing. I managed to chat online to someone then call with Peter from billing which was good BUT despite being offered refund of early term fees + vat have been charged full amount and now can't g...

Fiona1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refresh

I opened my O2 app and found out I can upgrade early through refresh for free (Normal upgrade isnt until September). I clicked the link and found the plan and phone that I wanted. Just had a though that my bill goes from the 25th of the month and pay...

MrPeacher by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos