Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim only contract

This is the first time I've had this contract so what do I do when my contract runs out

Valerie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Due to the effects of covid-19 my income has changed massively and i am going to struggle massively to pay my bills. What are my options with my o2 bill?

Text message from'O2' saying that there was a problem with my bill

Hi, i got a text message from +447776966355 with the body of the message saying O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: (link to somehwere which i wont put here) Is this a sc...

Stewil007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus

What do I do if I can’t pay my bill due to Coronavirus

bafaxe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Spend Cap - Anyone answering 202 calls?

Hi, does anyone know is 202 still working? I've been hold for over an hour now after giving up after an hour last night. I need to remove a spend cap urgently to make calls to Ireland to arrange delivery of goods to COVID-19 isolation units. Can anyo...

baz1402 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get a payment back!!

So due to the Covid crisis both myself and my partner being temporary workers have been let go from work. Meaning we now have no income. We have applied for universal credit but it isn’t due until 30th April. 02 have just taken 142 out of my bank acc...

mrburrell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

just had a call from number 54 321

Just had a text from54 321 saying that we have been unable to charge you for this month. Is this scam as all looks okay on my accountMichael

Gunner12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Payments

I've just been charged £80 for travelling abroad, however, my phone was on airplane mode for the entire week! I can't seem to sort this out online and no one will talk to me on the phone about it so I'm pretty stuck with how to get this money back. A...

Millie24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos