Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

I want to keep my old number

i want to keep my old number my fone samsung a20e fone no [personal information removed]

jack75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chat Function

Does anyone know if O2 have removed their online chat function for Customer service - I use it all the time but can't find it

Jim2909 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid 19

At the moment i am not allowed to work as i run the bar at local footy club. I am waiting to get money from universal credit and possibly the government bail out bond. Do we get any help regarding not being able to pay our monthly bill

Trishy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan Bill

Hi guys,Looking for some support. I received a text from O2 today to say that I hadn't paid my device plan. The payment was overdue. However, I have checked my online banking and my device plan payment definitely came off. I'm just unsure what to do ...

Upgrade

I have been offered to upgrade, when will be the earliest my new phone will arrive? Also do I have the option of trading my old phone in?

Scam

I have just had a text from an unknown number saying that they are unable to process my latest bill please log on to your account and update your payment details?

Megan18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I cancelled my contract and now I am on giff gaff pay as you go. I need to pay the remainder of my bill but cannot log into my o2 account because my number has now been transferred to my giff gaff account. I have tried to call customer services but i...

Paybill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DIRCET DEBIT

HI, I've been trying to call to change my direct debit date, I've loogged on line and cant seem to do it, I've always called. I'm getting no where please can you help?

Mashael by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Why is my data allowance not showing on app

Carol2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos